Hiring a Healthcare Speaker?
You may need a healthcare speaker for a meeting, a board retreat, a convention. You will want someone who can help your people make sense of the future of healthcare, where it’s going, why, what’s pushing it, what’s going to work in this radically different future, what they need to do to make it work.
You want insight. You want clarity. You want it delivered with ease and humor and drama.
Talk to Joe Flower.
With more than 30 years experience, he has distilled a lifetime of study and interviews down to a uniquely clear and actionable framework for how to make sense of the system as a whole and your place in it. He’s helped thousands of leaders, major healthcare organizations, and major employers see into their situations and identify their sticking points and opportunities in what is still a turbulent transformational time in healthcare delivery.
The reviews (see at right) say it for him.
If you want to learn:
- how we’ve passed the point of no return in the system
- which new technologies will work and which are merely laughable
- how to avoid the mistakes of the first movers
- how to position yourself and your organization for the still great opportunities in the Volume to Value regime
- how to truly get and do much better healthcare for much less
- while saving your healthcare organization from the die-off
- or slashing your company’s healthcare costs
Talk to Joe.
If you are a client, you can find out more on our Clients Page. (And if you are already working with a speakers’ bureau, there’s no conflict of interest; we can help you clarify what you need while helping your agent provide the value you expect).
If you are an agent, take a look at our Agents Page.
Or, in either case, click on any of the links here in our Speaking Toolkit.